Saint Paul Post-Divorce Modifications Lawyer


Helping Clients Seeking Divorce Decree Modifications

When a divorce is finalized, the orders are issued based on the circumstances that existed at that time. As circumstances change, however, a modification to the original orders may be appropriate. Modification requests are not automatically approved, and there are specific criteria that need to be met before the court will grant them. Be sure that you have an experienced attorney representing you who can give you the best chance of success.

The Saint Paul post-divorce modification attorneys at the law firm of Askvig & Johnson, PLLP have helped countless clients seeking changes to their divorce orders. We understand the criteria the court considers when reviewing modification requests, and we know the best approach to reaching a favorable outcome for our clients. Whether you are seeking to modify or enforce an order for your divorce, contact our  Saint Paul post-divorce modification lawyers for an initial consultation.

Ramsey County Child Support and Spousal Support Modification Attorney

There are a number of different types of modifications that can be requested under Minnesota law. The most common are child custody, child support and spousal support. Most custody modifications are pursued in cases where one parent wishes to relocate or when there is a concern over the safety of the child. Support modifications can be initiated when there is a significant change in income of either parent, when there is a change in the needs of a party or child, and when there are other considerations.

Every case is unique, and each one needs to be evaluated individually. When you hire our firm, we will listen carefully to your concerns and provide a complete review of your case. We will give you our honest opinion about the viability of your claim and offer our best recommendation about how to proceed.

Discuss Your Case With One of Our Lawyers

Contact our office today for an initial phone consultation with a lawyer about your modification questions. You can reach us by phone at 651-968-1174, toll free at 800-240-4862 or via e-mail to schedule an appointment.